Alnitak charges for imaging hours only and the technical overhead time is not billed.
- The base cost of the A1 telescope is 175 points per imaging hour, whereby 1 point equals $1.00 USD.
- Volume discounts are applicable based on the amount of points purchased.
- All imaging sessions must be reserved in advance via our on-line scheduling system.
- The service we provide is billed per-minute using the actual imaging (exposure) time used.
- Your account is charged only after the images have been acquired and access to your FITS files has been enabled online, with volume and Moon illumination discounts applied, as described below.
- The minimum reservation time is 15 minutes.
With your purchase, Alnitak Remote Observatories provides:
Alnitak Remote Observatories would be ready to discuss additional discounts to educational organizations. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alnitak Remote Observatories provides full satisfaction guarantee. We will issue full refund if the data has arrived poorly calibrated or with defects due to poor tracking, wind due to the wind, equipment malfunction or any other reason. The refund claim can be submitted online and is usually processed within 24 hours.